Neurofeedback for Slow Cortical Potentials
Neurofeedback for Slow Cortical Potentails
This is a self-paced course intended for practitioners, therapists or researchers interested in applying evidence-based applications of SCP (Slow Cortical Potentials) Neurofeedback.
This is presented by Dr Trevor Brown (Neuroscientist)
There are 8 recorded lessons in this course, which are followed by a test for each lesson.
- For this self-paced course, we have estimated the following time commitment:
- 5 hours to view all lesson presentations
- 1 hours to complete all tests (subsequent to the lesson presentation)
- 8 hours of additional recommended reading material
- Course registration is valid for 6 months. You must complete all lessons in this time to maintain consistency of study, ensure understanding of course material and prepare yourself adequately for your practical training.
- This course accounts for 80 points towards your neuroCademy profile
- Participants will receive a Certificate upon successful completion of all lessons in this course (see below for practical component).
- For lessons with a test, an 80% pass of the test is required to advance to the next lesson. The test can be repeated as many times as needed. Each lesson includes a recorded video presentation and accompanying learning materials.
- The course is designed as lessons to be completed in sequence. You will need to watch the presentation in full in order to complete the course.
Next steps… Neurofeedback in ADHD & Insomnia: Practical Component
Upon successful completion of this course, participants have the option of advancing to in-person practical training. In-person training sessions are regularly provided by neuroCare Clinics (Germany, Netherlands, Australia). Please visit www.neurocademy.com or write to [email protected] for further details.